Thursday, May 27, 2010

Share the Love....Share the Blogging

Hi everyone, I hope all is well with everyone. Rose brought up a good question. How does one post events etc. Do they have to give it to me. I think the short answer is Yes. BUT it doesn't have to be. I will e-mail everyone the user name and password and ask that you guys go wild. Post anything and everything that you think is important. (or not so important) This will be fun. I won't edit....I am a trusting individual. So here we go....We have just begun our own little face book.

6 comments:

uncle frank said...

I think you should call the cruise the "Let's spend eddie and Jeff's inheritance Cruise" Also if you are knowingly away on meagan's due date, and she has the baby, you shouldn't be allowed to see it for a year. Those are such bonding moments

rowefamilynews said...

You are very funny......I am already riddled with guilt. Thanks for the pile on.

UK said...

What happened to "spend Eddie and jeff's and Ken's inheritance cruise???
Have I been disowned?? Is that a good thing? Inquiring minds want to know....

Also, if Uncle Franks kids are involved with this I'm not participating. I have been emotionally scarred since they mixed all my playdo together.

How do I post an event? Like, the annual family party, which this year will be July 31st, because Jackie used up my "first saturday of August" on her "Let's spend eddie and Jeff's (and Ken's inheritance Cruise"

Meagan said...

i would rather have someone spend my inheritance than voodoo wish me to have a overcooked baby. anyone who is rooting for me to have a baby later rather than sooner in the dead of summer can come over here and kiss my swollen feet...

UK- The St. Pierre's will be there on the 31st, let us know what we can bring- please set up a chair for me next to the food, near a fan, a bathroom, and away from volley ball net. thank you! Peace out, Meagan "its all about me for the next 10 weeks" St. Pierre.

uncle frank said...

Ken. Aren't you the one handling mom's money? Ed figured you'd be skimming your share off the top as we went along.
Meagan...it's always been about you. And if your mom misses the momentous moment she can kiss my (never mind, I just can't go there)

UK said...

Jeff---the law of skimming is that no one is supposed to know about it...thereby allowing the skimmer to get it twice. So ich-snay on the imming-skay.

Megan--I'll start getting your spot ready now. Meanwhile, Why are you limiting yourself to 10 weeks. I have always thought this was all about you (or your mom). (However the constant reference to Saints is a little off-putting)
signed- UK (family Saint)