Thursday, May 20, 2010

Checking In

Aloha, I'm just checking in. Mom is here with me we just finished a great supper and now tooling around the internet. With anticipation we are looking forward to our cruise to Canada. As you all know, Mom, Cheryl, Rose, and I are going on a Cruise in August. It is the same one that mom and I went on with Tamara and Peg. We are so looking forward to it. Of course I now have to hope that Meagan delivers her baby either early or late. (my preference is late) You see we are going from August 7 through the the 14th. Meagan is due on the 11th. I had already committed to the cruise and still think that these dates will work. I figure even if she is on time I will only miss 3 days of the babies life.(I doubt that he will remember if I am not there....I will be killing though) Everyone keep your fingers crossed that the baby doesn't come until the 14th or I will have to be air lifted from the boat and carried to NEW Hampshire. I think that would be costly. What's been happening with everyone? Please Comment and don't forget to read the comments. It would be nice if other people could contribute. Send me any news or post it comment style.Please no vulgarity or pornography. Manina'

No comments: