Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Opening Day
Hi all and welcome to the new format for THE FRONT ROWE. Here you will find all the Rowe news you will ever want (or not want). Instead of sending out the traditional THE FRONT NEWS newsletter I will periodically blog here so that we can all be updated on news that is important and some not so important. This is new to me so I too will learn as I go. I believe that you have to "follow" me in order to get this. You can comment and we can share. I for one will be learning as I go and welcome any assistance. I know that many of you are already doing this on face book but not all of us are. So here goes.....let's see where this goes. Love Jackie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awesome idea Aunt Jackie! This will be great for upcoming events and information. I know Facebook has helped us all stay in touch. I have a blog on here as well (shameless plug) at http://mandysue-fightingforlife.blogspot.com for the walk mom and I are doing. :) Can't wait to see how this goes :)
Post a Comment