Thursday, May 13, 2010
Meagan's Shower
Just a reminder to everyone (the girls at least) that Meagan's shower is June 6th, Sunday. It will be nice to see everyone. In response to a few who asked, YES!! bring the kids if you want to. I didn't think to put it on the invitation but they certainly are invited if you want to bring them. As for the toddlers, a warning that the hall is on the water in Manchester-by-the- Sea so either watch them carefully or bring "swimmies". Just kidding. Breakfast will be prepared and ready to eat close to 11:00 am. Whoo Hoo 6 followers. If this works as I hope it does, people can log on and see what is happening in the family. Also be sure to "comment" so we all know what is going on in your neck of the woods. For those of you on face book I know you keep in touch that way but I was always reluctant to post anything "too familyish". So as "they" say......LET EM RIP....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks Jackie, We wouldn't miss it for the world.
Jackie how do we put in an event etc. Do we have to give it to you to do?
Luke thinks you should name the baby Seth. We were talking about parties coming up and he is in love with babies so he named the little guy for you. Luke is a sensitive man so be sure to use that name.
om my gosh....I have comments. Thank you all. Rose I don't know how you add comments. Maybe If I give everyone the login and password they can blog themselves. How about that.
Post a Comment